WELCOME BACK TO BULLY’S!
For the health and safety of our guests and employees, we’ve implemented some new sanitation measures, including:
- All servers wearing masks and gloves
- Taking the temperatures of our staff before their shift
- Sanitizing menus, chairs, tables and check holders after each use
- Limiting dine-in capacity to 50%
- Limiting parties to no more than six people at a table
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of restrooms, doors and other commonly touched surfaces
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact management
Our wonderful staff continues to be thorough and thoughtful about frequent hand washing and sanitization. Those good habits have been in place since the beginning, and will be upheld with extra vigilance. We have spoken in depth with our team about the virus, including how it’s transmitted, and the common symptoms. Our existing policy is that employees are not to come to work sick, and that will continue to be enforced moving forward.
We hope that this puts your mind at ease. While we understand and share the concern about this virus, please know that we are taking every precaution and you can have confidence in the safety of these spaces. For more information or questions, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.